The Groton/New London Submarine Officers’ Spouses’ Association donated over $16,000 to charity last year!
The Groton SOSA 2014-2015
Welcome Luncheon and
Annual Membership Drive is
Saturday, September 6 from 11am - 1pm
at Seaport Community Church in Groton.
28 Great Brook Road
Groton, CT 06340.
Childcare will not be provided.
Branch Health Clinic, Tricare & More!
Submarine Officers’ Spouses’ Association, (SOSA), is a private non-profit organization dedicated to providing morale, friendship and community service to all Officers’ Spouses’ in Southern New England, regardless of designation. Our goal is to promote social and cultural activities for our members and charitable activities that give back to our local area and the Navy community at large.
- Monthly newsletter – always full of useful information and upcoming events
- Voting Privileges
- Participation in Charitable/Volunteer Activities
- Discounted Admission to select Special Events
- Membership Social Directory – worth its weight in gold!
- New opportunities for friendship.
Downloads from Kathleen O'Beirne:
©2004-2010 New London SOSA - SOSA is a private non-profit, non-DOD organization providing a community service.
Their appearance does not constitute an endorsement by the DOD, DA, or the Submarine base.
Hosting by ALTSLLC.com Design by CJBurianek