The Groton/New London Submarine Officers’ Spouses’ Association donated over $16,000 to charity last year!
Our First Event of our 2015-2016 SOSA Year will be the Welcome and Membership Drive in the Fall! Stay tuned for more information!
For Students Graduating in 2016
Branch Health Clinic, Tricare & More!
Submarine Officers’ Spouses’ Association, (SOSA), is a private non-profit organization dedicated to providing morale, friendship and community service to all Officers’ Spouses’ in Southern New England, regardless of designation. Our goal is to promote social and cultural activities for our members and charitable activities that give back to our local area and the Navy community at large.
- Monthly newsletter – always full of useful information and upcoming events
- Voting Privileges
- Participation in Charitable/Volunteer Activities
- Discounted Admission to select Special Events
- Membership Social Directory – worth its weight in gold!
- New opportunities for friendship.
Downloads from Kathleen O'Beirne:
©2004-2014 New London SOSA - SOSA is a private non-profit, non-DOD organization providing a community service.
Their appearance does not constitute an endorsement by the DOD, DA, or the Submarine base.
Hosting by ALTSLLC.com Design by CJBurianek